There are a lot of things to do in order to prepare for your new role as a teacher. We have divided all the things you will need to do into different groups that will be completed prior to coming to Kansas City. You can locate all the things you need to do, or "action items" in our monthly blasts and in Formsite. Formsite allows you to save your work and upload content for me to review. When you create your account, please make your user name "firstname.lastname" and keep track of your password. Starting in January, you will receive both a monthly email blast and an individualized "progress email" that shows you what action items you still need to complete. Let's begin!
Module 1 - Ace your Certification Exams
- Register for you exam and record the date on the Progress Tracker
- Construct a Study Plan using your Test Prep Resources
- Record Pass/Fail on the Progress Tracker
- Email Amelia if you do not pass for targeted support
- Register for your Secondary Exam based on qualified subjects guidance from Amelia
Module 2- Get Placement, Certification, & Interview Eligible
Module 3- change makers in the workplace
Coming February 2019. This module will include discussions about how to balance professionalism with being a change maker.
MOdule 4 - the transition to kansas city
Coming Feb 2019- Create a plan transition to Kansas City and learn about all
Coming May 2019
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited."